[8/12, 2:41 PM] +234 806 480 3364: Udy. Kaa wòó.
Your dad is a great man.
I hope that,he is doing well.
Your father is an intellectual, eminient Ọhafian, Guardian of Isiugwu -Ọhafia cultural and historical heritage .
It's nice meeting you here. I didn't know that, you are his son.
Amadi -Ukwu, Imekọwale.
*Chief Uduma Ọlugu.*
*Culture Tradition Enthusiast* .
[8/12, 4:46 PM] udumak28: Ka, nwanni m. The man is rigorous and tries to dwarf me if not for my wide references. He will then veer into Greek and Latin, European history, classics, and all the histories ancient and modern. Then Ohafia and its histories and I would but chlil like a child listening at the feet of an elder. Like Aristotle listening to Socrates.
And so much I have learned from him. For example, he told me the meaning of Uduma which even Adiele Afigbo couldn't give in his Warrant Chiefs of South East Nigeria.
He has several essays as well awaiting publication.
Ka, my brother. Jisie Ike.
Together, we will piece together a compendium of Ohafia history and culture that will put our people on the world map.
0 Comments